Earlier this summer, we wrote a blog highlighting some of the best things to do in Southampton. With Fall coming full speed ahead, we wanted to explore the other side of the East End – the North Fork. The antithesis to the Hamptons’ “glitz and glam”...
DDMA offers the following services –
Design Development and Detailed Drafting
Over the past 30 years, we’ve had a hand in retail, residential, restaurant and bar, and corporate locations. Below is a preview of our work. Click View All above to see our whole portfolio.
The DDMA News
Here’s a peek at our latest news & updates:
- DDMA was named as the Premium Millworker in Interior Design‘s article showcasing a “sprawling” Tribeca penthouse.
- Ralph Lauren’s Miami flagship store was featured in WWD, Fashion Network, Haute Living, and Town & Country.
- Van Cleef & Arpel’s South Coast Plaza Pop-Up was featured in The Hollywood Reporter.
- Alaia’s return to SoHo was featured in WWD and Fashion Network.
- In The Works:
- CD Peacock | Chicago, IL
- Chanel | Beverly Hills + Boston, MA
- Dior | Beverly Hills, CA
- Louis Vuitton | King of Prussia, PA
- Private residences | Columbus Circle + Midtown East + Upper East Side + Southampton
- Ralph Lauren | Chicago, IL + Las Vegas, NV
- Repossi | Beverly Hills, CA
- Van Cleef & Arpels | Costa Mesa, CA + Toronto, Canada
- Recently Completed:
- Alaia | New York, NY
- Alexander McQueen | Boston, MA
- Amenity building featuring: a library, retail, fitness center, cafe, and other multi-use spaces | New York, NY
- Bergdorf Goodman, Men’s Shoes | New York, NY (photos coming soon!)
- Bergdorf Goodman, Charvet | New York, NY (photos coming soon!)
- Chanel | Santa Clara, CA
- Givenchy at Saks | New York, NY
- Private Residences | Bridgehampton (new photos!) + Tribeca (new photos!)
- Ralph Lauren | King of Prussia, PA + Miami, FL (new photos!)
- Van Cleef & Arpels Pop-Up | Costa Mesa, CA
To stay up to date, be sure to sign up for our newsletter below.
Some of our clients include:
Alfredo Paredes Design Studio
Charrette Management Group
Dickenson Cameron Construction
The Kering Group
Leroy Street Studio
LT Bar & Grille
Men at Work Construction
Meyer Davis Studio
Michael Neumann Architecture
Omni International Construction Services
Peter Marino Architects
The Ridgway Group
Shawmut Design and Construction
Van Cleef & Arpels
Welcome to The Back Corner, a blog about every corner of the company, written from the back corner of the office.
Rolex has had a long-standing history with tennis, starting with its partnership with Wimbledon in 1978. With Wimbledon in its back pocket, Rolex soon became the Official Timekeeper for the Australian Open (2008), the French Open (2018), and the US ...
The Hamptons are known for being a popular summer getaway; quaint villages home to elite shopping, fine dining, and seaside charm all at the same time. For those of us in New York City and Long Island, the short drive out East provides a whole other...
Building a deck is a big project to cross off your outdoor to-do list. Whether you plan to get someone else to do it or to do it yourself, there are a few things to look over before getting to the actual building aspect. You’ll need to decide the ty...
With offices in Amityville, NY & Miami, FL we’re available for all your needs. Find all our contact information below. Please feel free to reach out.